The Best Free VPN App for iPhone
Looking for a tool to access foreign websites? Wondering how to protect your online privacy data? Just download a VPN! Today we’ll explain what a VPN is, the main benefits of VPN and how to find a best VPN and use it on your phone.
With the rapid development of the Internet, more and more people realized that they cannot live without the internet. But have you ever wondered, is your online information really safe? The following question may help you:
Are you transferring money online?
Are you using public Wi-Fi?
Are you concerned about your online privacy?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions, it is a smart idea to use a VPN as soon as possible to protect your online data.
What is VPN on iPhone?
A VPN, which stands for virtual private network, is a service that establishes a secure and private connection to the Internet. It has been more than 30 years since it was born.
The VPN is increasingly becoming an essential tool for all users all over the world. It provides much greater protection and more freedom to surf on the Internet, which makes it more difficult for third parties to track your activities online and steal your data.
In this guide, you’ll learn more benefits of VPN and how to use VPN on iPhone.
Why do we need a VPN?
Here are the 3 benefits it can bring you:
1.Protect your online data.
Your data can be collected and sold to advertisers even if you’re using the “private” browsing function, and it can be dangerous in the wrong hands in the case of a data breach.
When you’re out shopping, stopping for coffee somewhere or booked into a hotel, you may have been connected to their Wi-Fi，you know how it goes.
The problem is that this is an extremely risky behavior without a VPN. Your confidential information may be leaked.
This is why we need to install a VPN on iPhone, it helps hide your IP address, browsing history, banking information, account passwords and more other confidential information.
2.Unblock geographic restrictions on websites.
This is one of my favorite features of VPN. It helps me view more content on foreign sites like Facebook, YouTube, Hulu and Netflix from anywhere I want.
In the past, I watch YouTube videos almost every day, there are many valuable tutorials and interesting videos on it which has greatly enriched my life.
If you're studying a foreign language, it's a good idea to watch the local videos or play their games, it’s more fun, isn’t it?
With VPN, I can also access many games available outside my region, usually I tend to play mobile games from Japanese, Korean, American and so on.
3. Stop advertisers from targeting you with annoying ads.
When you turn on the VPN, your IP address and browsing history are hidden. Third-party companies can't track your behavior, so they won't send you targeted annoying ads. You can log in from anywhere without the risk of a security breach.
How to use VPN on iPhone?
If you haven't used a VPN before, it would be better to choose a simple and easy one to use. Here are some simple steps to set up VPN for you iPhone:
- Download a free VPN APP from your App Store, for example, Sonics VPN.
- After installed, the APP will guide you through all functions of the VPN services. Like the following picture, just click “Allow” button, then your VPN is all set.
- Just one-click to use it at any time you want.
You can click “connect” when you are using public Wi-Fi or when you want to access foreign websites or games and disconnect it if you need to access local content.
How to choose the best VPN for iPhone?
The following factors should be considered:
1. Figure out what you need a VPN for. For example, I want to watch foreign movies online from anywhere I want, I’ll choose a free VPN with high speed, reliable connections, and unlimited bandwidth.
2. It should be easy to use. Just like Sonics VPN, it's easy to set up and use with one click. If you’re not tech savvy and do not want to trouble yourself trying to configure a VPN, it’s important to find one that offers simple procedures and a user-friendly interface.
3. Look at each VPN’s qualities. Every VPN company prioritizes something. It could be high speed, encryption or anonymity. In my case I usually use VPN to watch foreign videos and play games outside my country, so I prefer to choose VPN with high speed and encrypt my location.
4. Check which devices are compatible. Although most VPNs support the main platforms of Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, and iOS, some VPNs are not available on all platforms. In these years, I've tested a bunch of free VPNs, and out of the whole lot, Sonics VPN impressed me the most.
It's the best free VPN I've ever used since it covers all the common benefits above, such as, protect your online information by encrypting your data, help you access many foreign websites and games with higher speed. And it has user-friendly interface and compatible for all devices, just search “Sonics” on your App Store. It’s easy to set up and use with one click.
A VPN can benefit large companies and individuals alike. Nowadays, most web traffic is sent via HTTPS, which does encrypt your connection. If you want to make it a little harder for advertisers and others to track your browsing history, a VPN can help do that.
Overall, we recommend keeping your VPN running all the time and then pausing it if you need to access local content.
We would recommend using Sonics VPN, as it is one of the fastest and safest VPNs on the market. It could the best free VPN for iPhone in 2022. Many of my friends are using it, and the feedback is not bad, It can meet most of our needs.
If you have any questions about the VPN, you can reach out to the customer support any time. This is another reason I choose Sonics VPN.
Hope you can find the best free VPN for you. Have a great and safe surfing time: )